Act. Associate Professor at TSUL
PhD in Law
Specialist on Gender Equality issues
Women’s rights activist
Kamola Alieva - Acting Associate Professor at TSUL, PhD in Law, Expert on Gender equality issues, Women’s rights activist, Uzbek feminist, mother of 3 and kelin for 16 years. She is known for giving an interviews for Uzbekistan’s several popular media. Kamola Alieva is one of the women’s rights activists, among many others, who advocated and pushed for Uzbekistan to criminalize domestic violence in April, 2023.
Mission and Vision:
She is a participant of various international scientific projects that aim to ensure gender equality in Uzbekistan. Also she openly talks about the problem of violence and the gender stereotypes on her Twitter and Instagram.
Kamola Alieva founded a student-volunteering group at TSUL and help advocate against gender-based violence.
Work and Achievments:
Visit for more:
TSUL Women's Council is an assistant to female students
Work and achievements:
- The scientific article "GENDER AND ANTI-CORRUPTION STRATEGY: LEGAL ASPECTS AND CHALLENGES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION" by L.I. Achilova, head of the Women's Council of the Private Law Faculty of Tashkent State Law University - Dean's Advisor, was published.
- On May 4, practical training on the topic "Communication and gender equality in the family" was held for female students at the Tashkent State Law University on the initiative of the Women's Council. This seminar was conducted by Khusnora Rahimova, a specialist of the "Family and Women-Girls" Research Institute. During the practical-psychological training, interesting information on gender equality in the family, that is, the concept of achieving equal rights between men and women in the family and other legal relations, quizzes and games were held. Questions of interest to students on gender equality issues were answered with statistical data and examples. The "Color and Mood" exercise, the "Without Masks" exercise and the "Metaphoric Associative Cards" technique used at the event aroused special interest among our students.
You can contact the Council of Women and Girls of the University and its representatives at the faculties through the following phone numbers:
1. Umida Haydarova — +99891 191-80-91 (Chairman of the Women's Council of TDYU);
2. Dilnavoz Tadjibayeva — +99894 668-72-24 (Faculty of "Master's and Correspondence Education");
3. Albina Tadzhibayeva — +99899 530-66-33 (Faculty of Criminal Justice);
4. Akila Karahodjayeva — +99897 132-99-55 (Faculty of "Public Law");
5. Liliya Achilova — +99890 925-77-11 (Faculty of "Private Law");
6. Feruza Miroktamova — +99899 817-08-70 (Faculty of "International Law and Comparative Law").