Under this motto Tashkent State University of Law organized a festive event dedicated to October 1 - the Day of Teachers and Mentors.
The event was attended by representatives of the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, the representatives of the university, the professors and staff of legal educational institutions of the Ministry of Justice.
At the beginning of the festive event, the Deputy Minister of Justice Khudoyor Meliev read out the greetings of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the teachers and mentors.
During the event, the following teachers of Tashkent State University of Law were awarded the certificate of honor of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and valuable gifts for their effective work on training qualified legal personnel and development of legal science:
1. Mavlyuda Ahmedshayeva - Professor of the Department of Theory of State and Law;
2. Minavvarhon Yunusova - Acting Professor of the Department of Civil Law;
3. Umida Sharakhmetova - Acting Professor, Department of Civil Law;
4. Ashmukhammad Kodirov - Acting Professor of Constitutional Law Department;
5. Kambariddin Mehmonov - Acting Professor of the Department of Civil law;
6. Hikmatilla Tukhtashev - lecturer of Environmental Law Department;
7. Kumrinisa Abdurasulova - professor of the department of criminal law, criminology and anti-corruption;
8. Dilbar Suyunova - professor of the Department of Criminal Procedural Law;
9. Jasurbek Zhumaniyazov - senior lecturer of the Department of international law and human rights";
10. Olim Khusanboev - Acting Professor, Department of Theory of State and Law;
11. Dilnovoz Tadjibayeva - Acting Associate Professor of the Department of General Education and Culture;
12. Sarvar Akobirova - Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages;
13. Noila Mustafoeva - Senior Lecturer of the Department of Foreign Languages;
14. Nasiba Bozorova - Acting Professor at the department of Uzbek language and literature;
15. Miryokub Rakhimov - Acting Professor at the Department of Labor Law.
During the event, the rector of Tashkent State University of Law Akbar Tashkulov sincerely congratulated all with a professional holiday, and presented certificates of merit and gifts to teachers, staff members who set an example for their colleagues and students with their selfless work.
In addition, the rector of the university awarded the following teachers of Tashkent State University of Law on a number of nominations:
Shohjahon Hujaev, head of the Intellectual Property Law Department - the best teacher in the specialty;
Otabek Narziev, Acting Professor of the Department of Private International Law - the best teacher-researcher;
Kamola Aliyeva, Acting Associate Professor of the Department of Constitutional Law - the best teacher using innovations and information technologies;
Sardor Yusupov, Head of the Department of Administrative and Financial Law - the most active public pedagogue of the year;
Haidarali Mukhamedov, professor of the Department of Theory of State and Law - the most active teacher-propagandist of the year;
Samir Latypov, Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Procedural Law - the best teacher-motivator of the year;
Liliya Achilova, Associate Professor of the Department of Business Law - the author of the best article of the year;
Mukhammadamin Karimjonov, senior lecturer of the department of labor law - the most active initiative lecturer of the year.