This is a business project incubation and acceleration program for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The organizers of the Startup Marathon aim to help talented students overcome a difficult milestone by:
- forming an original business idea;
- developing a business plan;
- developing a test product;
- improving knowledge and skills in IT, management and marketing;
- receiving investments from the Innovation Fund of TSUL and foreign investors;
- creating a private company and setting up business processes in it.
Startup marathoners will be provided with modern computers in the co-working center, Legal Tech lab support, personal mentors, business literature, trainings and other necessary support.
Those wishing to participate in the startup marathon should fill in the following questionnaire until September 8: https://forms.gle/j5Hcg5YkF1wNAddH9
Candidates will be selected through an interview to be held on September 11-15.