1. On the initiative of the Women's Council of Tashkent State University of Law, with the participation of associate professors of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute Yuldasheva Dildora Sattarovna and Navruzova Rano Sadikovna, "Prevention of early marriage, early childbirth and marriages between close relatives, their impact on human health an open dialogue was held on the topic of damage.
2. During the dialogue, the students were told the 5th goal of the national goals and tasks in the field of sustainable development in the period until 2030. Within the framework of ensuring gender equality and expanding the rights and opportunities of all women, as the 3rd task, 'Ending early marriages and forced marriages' It was reminded that the task was set.
3. In a roundtable discussion held for this purpose, the experts emphasized that the age of marriage of young men and women is one of the main factors affecting the strength of the family.
4. Also, all the interesting questions of the participants were answered with statistical data and examples.
5. At the end of the event, the participants were told that the attention paid to the health of mothers and children during the years of independence in our country is an important factor in strengthening the reproductive health of the population, giving birth to a healthy child, and raising a physically and spiritually mature generation. emphasized. After all, it is a fact that a healthy child is born from a healthy mother.