Tashkent State University of Law will hold a meeting in cooperation with representatives of the law department of the University of Regensburg. At the meeting, which will be conducted on October 6-7, the following issues will be discussed:
- the 2022/2023 work program;
- the selection of doctoral students for full doctoral studies at the University of Regensburg;
- holding an official opening ceremony for the Center for Comparative Legal Studies and German Law at TSUL;
- enriching the Center for Comparative Legal Studies and German Law with modern legal literature;
- Implementation of a joint master's program.
Additional conditions related to the above issues will be agreed upon during the cooperation meeting.
The following documents are required from doctoral students wishing to study at the University of Regensburg:
- A copy of the master's degree diploma;
- English language certificate (IELTS B2 - 5.5);
- thesis statement;
- motivation letter;
- research proposal.