The main questions that will be discussed at the scientific event:
- The role and importance of the Constitutional Court in the system of state power;
- Comprehensive analysis of the models of constitutional control;
- The legal nature of the documents of the Constitutional Court;
- A systematic analysis of constitutional judicial objects;
- Explanation of the necessity for today of the institution of constitutional complaint;
- Improving the conduct of constitutional court cases.
The discussion will take place on October 28 at 11:00 a.m. (room 234, building 3, TSUL).
Registration for the discussion is required at the following link: https://forms.gle/erXVzGVqujcE3rXo9
Registration will last until 11 p.m. on October 26.
For information: (+998) (71) 233-66-36 (1043)