To participate in this program, candidates must have a GPA of at least 80% and English language proficiency (B2 or higher).
Students who wish to study under the academic mobility program at a foreign university must submit the following documents to the Office of International Cooperation by October 25:
1. Application form (attached). The application must be completed on a computer. The format: Word or PDF. The document must be signed by the applicant.
2. Copy of a passport (for traveling abroad).
3. Photo. An identification photograph is required by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs for visa forms and will also appear on the future ECUPL student card.
The photo must meet the following requirements:
- color photograph;
- Only a white background may be used;
- photo size must be 3x4 cm;
- the face must occupy 2/3 of the size of the photo;
- The resolution must be 320x240 or higher;
- jpg format;
- data size - in the range of 100 ~ 500 Kb.
4. A copy of the academic transcript;
5. Certificate of English proficiency.
The project allows you to study in the spring semester of 2023 in a foreign partner university without paying a fee. At the same time, if the student studies at TSUL on a fee basis, the contract amount, as well as all other expenses (transportation, visa, insurance, dormitory and living expenses) are covered by the student.