The contest, conducted by the Center for Supporting the Spiritual Growth of Students under the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, will determine the winners in the following 7 categories:
- "The Most Erudite Student of the Year in their major."
- "The Most Active Student Advocate of the Year."
- "The Most Active Student-innovator of the Year";
- "The Most Active Student-Athlete of the Year";
- "The Most Active and Talented Student of the Year";
- "The Most Active Creative Student of the Year";
- "The Most Active Student Entrepreneur of the Year (for women)".
Those wishing to take part in the university stage of the two-stage contest must submit documents to the authorities on youth affairs and spiritual-educational work of the university where they study from October 12 to 20.
At this stage, winners and prize-winners in nominations will be awarded a diploma of the university and a cash prize.
The Republican stage of the contest will take place in November this year, and the winners and awardees will be awarded diplomas of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, a special statuette and a cash prize of 4,500,000 UZS (1st place), 3,000,000 UZS (2nd place), 2,400,000 UZS (3rd place).
Regulation about the contest "Student of the Year" (https://telegra.ph/Oliy-talim-assassalari-talabalari-among-talabasi-de-Yil-talabasi-10-10)