The acceptance of articles in the legal scientific and practical journal “Jurisprudence” №1 of 2023 has begun.
Requirements for articles:
– articles are accepted in electronic form in Uzbek, Russian or English;
– articles should be edited thoroughly based on scientific analysis and gathered opinions with practical suggestions and recommendations on current topics;
– the information presented in the articles must have scientific novelty and originality;
– if copying (plagiarism) is detected, the article is not accepted;
– a scientific article must be submitted with a review by a specialist in this field;
– active e-mail address, phone number, ORCID ID of the author(s) must be indicated.
More detailed requirements for articles are presented at the link: https://t.me/tdyutnb/62
Submitted articles will be reviewed by the editorial board and recommended for publication.
Late submitted, not properly designed articles as well as the ones with inappropriate topics and direction, are not considered by the editorial board.
The text of a scientific article must be sent to the postal address email@example.com or to the number of the Telegram messenger of Editorial and Publishing Department (94) 438-08-99.
The deadline for accepting articles is from January 16 to January 25, 2023.
For reference: The acceptance of articles for the current issue of the journal is closed when the number of accepted articles is sufficient.
Additional information can be obtained in the official channel of the Editorial and Publishing Department on the Telegram social network – https://t.me/tdyutnb/.
The author is responsible for the facts and information contained in the article.
Orifjon Choriyev, Head of the Editorial and Publishing Department of TSUL.
Contact number: +998 71-233-66-36 (1169).