The acceptance of articles to the next issue of the practical law journal "Criminology and Criminal Justice" has started.
Statutory requirements for the articles are as follows:
- Articles are accepted in electronic form in Uzbek, Russian or English;
- The article should be well-edited, based on scientific analysis and completed opinions, with practical suggestions and recommendations on relevant topics;
- the information presented in the articles must have scientific novelty and originality;
- if borrowing (plagiarism) is detected, the article will not be accepted;
- the scientific article should be presented with the review of the specialist in the given sphere, certified by the seal;
- ORCID ID, e-mail, phone number of the author(s) should be indicated.
Submitted articles will be reviewed by the editorial board and experts and then recommended for publication.
The editorial board will not consider the articles submitted later than the indicated deadline, not properly formatted, as well as articles with inappropriate topics and direction.
Text of scientific articles should be sent on the telegram number of the department of criminal law, criminology and anti-corruption +99894 463-73-77.
Deadline for acceptance of articles: November 15.
The author is responsible for the information and data presented in the article.
Komil Khakimov, Head of the Department of Criminal Law, Criminology and Counteraction to Corruption at Tashkent State University of Law.
Contact number: +998 71 233-66-36 (1055, 1056, 1183).