Scholarship for doctoral studies include:
- A stipend of €1,400/month for the entire period of doctoral study (3+1 years);
- partial reimbursement of travel expenses;
- free access to the infrastructure of the partner universities;
- supervision by two experienced professors (one from each partner university).
- Development of an individual research strategy and plan.
- Participation in language and research courses at the University of Regensburg.
- Master's degree or diploma in law.
- Language skills: English (IELTS 6.5) or German (B2 level).
- research skills, writing skills.
Applications must include the following documents in German or English:
- A motivation letter (2500 words);
- CV, including a list of publications;
- Diploma of Higher Education and availability of language certificates;
- an abstract of the master's thesis (1 page).
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be interviewed online in December. The application deadline is November 30.
The application along with the required documents should be emailed to email@example.com.