As you know, the staff of Tashkent State University of Law has been assigned the task to study the life and work of Gafur Gulyam, an academician, writer and poet, to widely propagate among students, the youth.
Today the staff of the University organizes various spiritual and enlightening events dedicated to the 120th anniversary of the writer's birth.
One of such events was held at the Alley of Writers.
At the event attended by researchers in literary studies, professors, members of staff and students of the university who took an active part in popularizing the life and works of the writer were presented with badges and a special scholarship named after Gafur Gulyam established by Tashkent State University of Law.
Below, you can familiarize with the owners of badges and special scholarship:
Holders of the Gafur Gulyam badge:
- Sardor Yusupov, head of the Department of Administrative and Financial Law;
- Bekzod Narimanov, Head of Education Quality Control Department;
- Khaitgul Pirmedova, Director of the Information and Resource Center;
- Salomat Niyozova, Professor, Department of Criminal Law, Criminology and Counteraction to Corruption;
- Durdona Rasulmukhamedova, Associate Professor, Department of Uzbek Language and Literature;
- Manzura Shamsitdinova, Associate docent, the Department of Foreign Languages;
- Mahbuba Juraboeva, a second-year student of the Private Law Faculty;
- Asila Mashrabjonova, 2nd year student of the Criminal Justice Faculty;
- Zilola Ochilova, 4th year student of the Faculty of Public Law;
- Farangiz Bakhtiyorova, a second-year student of the Faculty of International and Comparative Legislation.
Holders of the Gafur Gulyam Scholarship
- Lailo Bakhromova, a 2nd year student of the Faculty of Public Law;
- Farzona Kayumova, 3rd year student of the Faculty of Criminal Justice;
- Dilorom Sulkhiddinova, a 2nd year student of the Faculty of Private Law;
- Aminakhon Tukhtaeva, 3rd year student of the Faculty of International and Comparative Legislation.