Requirements for the articles:
- articles are accepted in electronic form in Uzbek, Russian or English;
- The article should be well-edited, based on scientific analysis and complete opinions, with practical suggestions and recommendations on relevant topics
- the information presented in the articles must have scientific novelty and originality;
- if borrowing (plagiarism) is detected, the article will not be accepted;
- the scientific article should be presented with the review of a specialist in the field;
- active e-mail, phone number, ORCID ID of the author(s) should be indicated.
Submitted articles will be reviewed by the editorial board and recommended for publication.
The editorial board will not consider the articles submitted later than the indicated deadline, not properly designed, as well as those with inappropriate topics and direction.
The text of the scientific article should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the telegram number of editorial-publishing department +998944380899.
The deadline for accepting articles is October 5.
Remember: The acceptance of articles for the current issue of the journal stops when the number of accepted articles is sufficient.
For more information, please visit the official channel of the Editorial and Publishing Department in the social network Telegram - @tdyutnb.
The author is responsible for the information and data in the article.
Orifjon Choriev, Head of the Editorial and Publishing Department of TSUL.
Contact number: +998 71-233-66-36 (1169).