The primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at Tashkent State University of Law held a reporting and election meeting.
The meeting was attended by Shukrullokhon Anvarov, the chairman of Tashkent City Council of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, Ahror Khoshimkhonov, the first vice-rector of TSUL and students.
At the event, a report from the primary organization of the university was heard, and credentials were presented to the new coordinators of the organization.
Also, a student of the Faculty of Criminal Justice, Umarjon Sobirov, was introduced to the students as a youth leader of the university.
Below you can get acquainted with the members of the primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at Tashkent State University of Law:
1. Umarjon Sobirov – advisor on youth issues to the rector of Tashkent State University of Law – youth leader;
2. Zohidjon Abdurasulov – coordinator of intellectual projects;
3. Nazirahon Ibrokhimova – project coordinator for 5 initiatives;
4. Abdurakhim Abduraimov – coordinator of military-patriotic projects;
5. Nurshodbek Talabov – coordinator of projects on entrepreneurship and innovation;
6. Aminakhon Tukhtaeva – coordinator of the “Youth Notebook” and philanthropic programs;
7. Shirin Bustonova – student coordinator;
8. Abbos Erkinov – coordinator of the Faculty of Public Law;
9. Karimjon Yusufov – coordinator of the Faculty of Criminal Justice;
10. Mekhrojbek Makhmudov – coordinator of the Faculty of International Law and Comparative Legislation;
11. Sevinchoy Juraeva – coordinator of the Faculty of Private Law;
12. Sarvarbek Bakhriddinov – coordinator of the Faculty of Master’s Program and Extramural Education.
Girls Development Club under the Women's Council of Tashkent State Law University is a comprehensive development club for female students of TDYU
Visit for more: