The personnel department is a separate compound structure of the university that carries out personnel selection.
The primary goals of the department are:
to provide document registration on the relations concerning labor relations between university and employees;
to form important information base about employees of university;
to participate in working out offers and changes on organizational structure of university;
to provide law enforcement on legislative documents on labor relations between university and employees.
The staff of department:
1-head of department;
The activities and the duties of the Human Resources Department
Human Resources Department is the main division of the TSUL that carries out personal policy.
Human Resources department works on the basis of the Charter of the University, carries the orders and decrees of Information and Communication Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Department of the magistracy
- The department of practice and career development
- Marketing department
- Financial economic department
- Department of International Relations
- Department on work with lyceums and colleges of Tashkent State University of Law
- The Human resources department
- Department on Monitoring and internal control
- Publishing department
- The General Service Department
- Legal Clinic
- Department of Commercialization of scientific-innovative works
- Publish house