The department of practice and career development
The department of practice and career development leads function according to the Decree № 5987 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On additional measures to fundamentally improve legal education and science in the Republic of Uzbekistan” on 29 April 2020 and Resolution № 2932 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On measures to radically improve system and enhance efficiency of staff training at Tashkent State University of Law ” on 28 April 2017.
The Department is in the structure of University and performs works related on practicum and training of students’ and teaching staff, monitors further career prospects of BL and ML graduate students.
Organizing practice and training
• Organizing and monitoring of teachers’ training at educational institutions, research centers, courts, judicial and law enforcement facilities as part of annual training programs for academic staff;
• Organising practicum and training of undergraduate and graduate students at the state administrative law enforcement bodies, courts, local self-administrative, economic bodies and public organisations;
• Drafting bilateral contracts with the state administrative law enforcement bodies, courts, local self-administrative, economic bodies and public organisations on practice and training affairs of students and academic staff;
• Preparing legal documents related to practicum, training, employment and professional growth via the assistance of educational-methodical administration.
Monitoring of professional growth
• Preparing, registering and delivering of all necessary documents (an extract from the diploma, a direction on employment, the order of the commission on distribution, etc.) on distribution and employment of graduates.
• Analysing and monitoring of the development of adminstrators, responsible staff and teachers professional growth at the university.
• Revealing of active employers for cooperation on the organisation of practice and training of students and teaching staff, and also revealing vacan job positions for further employment of students and graduates of university.
• To organise meetings, round table conversations with potential stakeholders.
• Organising and holding "Career Day” in the end of an academic year with participation of representatives of the governmental and local administrative bodies, economic subjects and public organisations.
Staff of the department
Head of the Department – Hakimov Komil Baxtiyarovich, (PhD in Law).
Assistant – Baynazarov Elmurod Erkinovich.
Assistant – Toshkenboyeva Aziza Alisher qizi.