The activities of the Editorial and publishing Department of the Tashkent state university of law are conducted on the basis of the University Charter, the Regulations of the Editorial and publishing Department and the staff schedule approved by the rector of TSUL.
To date, the Department has 5 employees, including: the head of the Department – candidate of pedagogical sciences, editors, proofreader, technical editor.
The Editorial and publishing Department prepares textbooks, teaching manuals, monographs, collections of scientific articles, information and analytical materials, brochures, scientific journals, materials and collections of scientific and practical conferences prepared by the teaching staff, research staff, independent applicants, doctoral students and master’s students of the Tashkent state university of law.
- Department of the magistracy
- The department of practice and career development
- Marketing department
- Financial economic department
- Department of International Relations
- Department on work with lyceums and colleges of Tashkent State University of Law
- The Human resources department
- Department on Monitoring and internal control
- Publishing department
- The General Service Department
- Legal Clinic
- Department of Commercialization of scientific-innovative works
- Publish house