The publishing house is a structural division of the Tashkent State University of Law, where scientific journals and newspapers, textbooks, teaching resources, comments on laws and other literature are published.
The publishing house carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Board of the Ministry of justice, the Ministry of Higher and secondary specialised education of Uzbekistan, the Charter of the University, decisions of the Council of the University and orders of the rector of the University.
The publishing house reports directly to the Deputy rector on financial and economic affairs.
The main tasks of the department are:
– preparation and publication of scientific journals and newspapers, textbooks, educational and methodical manuals, reviews of laws and other literature;
– printing all types of forms and other materials necessary for doing business in the University activities.
The publishing house provides white/black, color copying and reproduction services for the convenience of university staff and students.
The shop, which ows the printing house, sells legal literature and codes, as well as office supplies.
To date, it has published more than 100 textbooks, more than 300 educational and methodical manuals, more than 50 popular science collections and journals, and more than 300 brochures.
The following technical equipment is used for the production of products in the printing house:
– risograph RISO EZ571E;
– Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P color printer;
– Paper folding machine (creasing and punching machine) GPM 450 Cyclos;
– Paper cutting machine (cutter) ideal-4705;
– Thermal equipment Glue Binding machine Mingyue 60HC-A4 / A3 767HC;
– Multi-function printer (white/black) Konica Minolta Bizhub 211;
– Rapid 106E electric stapler;
– Photocopy of the Canon IR 2318;
– Photocopy of the Canon IR 2016;
– RENZ booklet maker machine with;
– Laminator Fellows SPL 450.
The publishing house employs the head of the Department, a software engineer of the 1st category, a graphic designer, an operator on preparing for publication, 2 translators, 3 copy operators, and an accountant of the 1st category.