According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 13, 2018 №3666 "About organizational measures on further improving activities of the Ministry of justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan", the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 October 2018 №858 "About measures on organization of training in Law Colleges of the Ministry of justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan", and also in accordance with the charter of Tashkent State University of Law, the department of working with lyceums and colleges started its activity on a new direction.
The department is guided by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the University charter, decisions of the University Council, orders of the rector of the University, as well as the regulations of the department.
The main functions of the department are participation in improving the quality and efficiency of the educational process, innovative development and enhancement, as well as the assistance in the actual use of the educational, scientific potential, educational and information resources of the University to improve the pedagogical skills of teachers in the academic lyceums and law colleges under the Ministry of justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Department of the magistracy
- The department of practice and career development
- Marketing department
- Financial economic department
- Department of International Relations
- Department on work with lyceums and colleges of Tashkent State University of Law
- The Human resources department
- Department on Monitoring and internal control
- Publishing department
- The General Service Department
- Legal Clinic
- Department of Commercialization of scientific-innovative works
- Publish house