Young Scientists Council
Council of Young Scientists
Council of Young Scientists of Tashkent State University of Law (TSUL) was created in 2013 for the consolidation and protection of scientific interests of young scientists.
Council of Young Scientists (Council) – the permanent collegial advisory body which consists of plenipotentiaries of young scientists, performing the activities on a voluntary basis. Members of the council are graduate and postgraduate students, and also members of the faculty, as well as bachelor's and master’s degree students of University aged from 18 up to 35 years, who divide purposes and tasks of the Council.
Main objectives of activities of the Council are the protection of scientific interests of young scientists, assistance to professional growth and activation of public work of young scientists and specialists, consolidation of their efforts in the solution of scientific tasks, priority for Council, development of innovative activities of young scientists and specialists, effective promoting of scientific achievements of young scientists, the involvement of youth to scientific research.
Main activities of Council:
• involvement of youth to active participation in public and scientific life of University, scientific and methodical events held both at University and in other organizations;
• organization and holding of conferences, round tables and scientific seminars with the involvement of scientific youth of other higher education institutions for discussion of urgent problems of the national, international and foreign laws;
• organization of meetings with the leading national and foreign scientists, practicians, and politicians;
• organization of publications of article and theses in scientific collections, magazines and other materials of young scientists;
• exchange of information about the main directions and results of scientific and pedagogical activities of youth in the field of the law;
• creation of the mechanism of experience exchange according to the problem resolution, integrated into scientific work in the field of the law;
• attraction of material resources (national and foreign grants, programs of support of scientific youth, the sponsor's help) for supporting young scientists works (study projects, participation in conferences and symposiums, financial support, etc.);
• distribution of information on the training and research programs corresponding to professional interests of the academic youth;
• wide circulation and implementation of results of young scientists in the sphere of the law;
• interaction with law-making and law-enforcement bodies for the purpose of the assistance of complete implementation of creative and professional opportunities of scientific youth of University.
Chairman of the board of young scientists: Achilova Liliya Ilxomovna - Acting Associate Professor. Doctor of Philosophy
CONFERENCE OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS OF TSUL
The conference of the Council of Young Scientists of the Tashkent State Law University "Prospects for the development of jurisprudence in Uzbekistan was held.
The conference was attended by young scientists of the University with their research topics.
At the event, reports on various areas of the legal system of Uzbekistan were read, the opinions of young scientists were heard. Demonstrating their great interest in their research work and based on the results obtained in the course of research, the young scientists spoke in Uzbek, Russian and English.
Students from a number of other universities also took part in the event through ZOOM programs.
According to the resolution of the conference, the following conclusions were made:
- Hold a conference of young scientists every semester;
- Publish articles of young scientists as a collection;
- Expand the number of speakers among young scientists;
- Systematize the scientific developments of young scientists and send them to the Ministry of Justice and other responsible organizations for use.
Acceptance of articles in the field of law from undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students, as well as young teachers continues until December 25, 2020. Email address for sending the article.
Quarterly rating the activities of scientific circles of departments in special and non-specialized disciplines of TSUL.