My innovative idea
My innovative idea
Center for legal initiatives and innovations
The Center for Legal Initiatives and Innovations of the Tashkent State University of Law was established in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № DP-5987 dated April 29, 2020 "On additional measures to radically improve legal education and science in the Republic of Uzbekistan", the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №DP-5847 dated 8 October 2019 "On approval of the Concept for the development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030", Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №RP-3698 dated May 7, 2018 "On additional measures to improve the mechanisms for introducing innovations in the sector of the economy", Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic Uzbekistan №92 dated May 27, 2020 "On approval of the staffing table of service and training support personnel".
- Department of Legal Initiatives;
- Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Projects;
- "Legal Tech" Laboratory.
The main tasks of the Center:
- Development of scientifically based proposals for improving legislation;
- Commercialization of the results of scientific activities of teachers and students of the university;
- Support for startups;
- Attraction of grants;
- Facilitating the work of lawyers through the development of information, legal technologies and systems (websites, mobile applications and software).
To achieve these goals, the Center cooperates with the Ministry of Justice, the Foundation for Academic Innovation under the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, the Youth Academy under the Ministry of Innovative Development, the UN Office on Combating Drugs and Crime and other organizations.
- the "Electronic University" system, which ensures the digitalization of the educational process and the transition to electronic document management;
- Internet platform “Huquqiy shahar” to support promising start-up projects;
- "Legal Tech" Laboratory for the creation and support of IT startups;
- Foresight Center for expert foresighting of long-term development of legislation and law enforcement practice;
- 6 fundamental and practical grants implemented within the framework of state scientific and technical programs of the Tashkent State University of Law.
Latipov Samir Ildusovich - Director of the Center for Legal Initiatives and Innovations.
Latipov conducts research in the field of legal regulation of the activities of business entities, "Legal tech", criminology, criminal procedure law. He is the author of over 20 scientific works, including 1 manual, 2 textbooks, 18 scientific articles. In addition, S. Latipov has published over 100 public articles in the field of law. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ramazоnova Nargiza Abdirashidovna - Head of the Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Projects of the Center for Legal Initiatives and Innovations, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Ramazanova Nargiza Abdirashidovna conducts research in the field of criminal procedural law, forensic science, criminal law and criminology. During her scientific activity she published more than 50 scientific works, including 1 monograph, 2 brochures, 1 information and analytical material and recommendations, 46 articles.
Ilkhom Norov - Chief Specialist-Coordinator of the Legal Technologies Laboratory. The Agency for Youth Affairs awarded I.Norov with the honorary title "Volunteer of the Year". As part of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, Ilkhom Norov created a telegram bot that allows the population to use qualified medical advice from experienced doctors. Currently I. Norov is working on various IT projects.
Uktamjon Tukhtaev is a Leading Specialist in the Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Projects.
U. Tukhtaev is working on his Ph.D. thesis on the legal regulation of electronic payments.
Kamola Khaliknazarova is a Leading Specialist in the Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Projects. K. Khaliknazarova has experience in the legal services of various business entities and continues to research in this area.
Center address: Tashkent city, Amir Temur street, 13, educational building №3, room 229. Tel.: 233-66-36 (ext. 1077; 1078; 1079).