Conferences, seminars, exhibitions
About the contest “The author of the best monograph”
The contest “The author of the best monograph” is being held at University since 2014. The winners of the contest in 2016 are the followings:
- In the direction of “State law subjects” – the teacher of the department “State law and governance” Alimov Botu Babirovich for the book “The relationships between President and Cabinet of Ministers which belongs to the government system of the Republic of Uzbekistan”;
- In the direction of “Criminal law subjects” – a senior lecturer of the department “Criminal law and criminology” Kamalova Dildora Gayratovna for the monograph of “The periods of committing a crime”;
- In the direction of “Civil law subjects” – a senior lecturer of the department “International commercial (private) law” Musayev Bekzod Tursunboevich for the monograph of “The legal regulation of international private labor relationships”.
Important stage of scientific research activity
As a leading organization, in Tashkent State University of Law was held a scientific seminar on dissertation of Davron Masharipovich Bekchanov, independent researcher at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in the field of 12.00.02 - Constitutional Law. Administrative law. Finance and Customs Law, "Improving the legal basis of development of the business activity by local government authorities (as example Uzbekistan and Japan)" on February 26, 2019 .
The head of the department of coordination of scientific researches and scientific-pedagogical personnel of the university (J.Abdurahmonxujayev), the head of the department of the state law and management (B.Musaev), professors, teachers, doctoral students and independent researchers participated at this scientific seminar. The scientific seminar was held at a high level and with intensive debates.
Welcome to the training seminar dedicated to improving the skills of using the Scopus and Science Direct reference database!
The Department of coordination of research and training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of the Tashkent State University of Law is holding a training seminar for professors teachers, doctoral students and independent researchers. The seminar is aimed to improve the skill of using the international scientific and technical reference databases Scopus and Science Direct on February 28, 2019 at 3:00 pm in the Building 3 of the University.
At the training seminar the trainees learnt about:
- Registration and how to use of the international scientific and technical reference databases Scopus and Science Direct;
- Searching techniques for the necessary scientific data and copy it down;
- How to publish scientific articles in journals of the international scientific and technical reference database Scopus and Science Direct;
- The methods and skills of communication with publishing houses of journals registered in the international scientific and technical reference databases of Scopus and Science Direct.
Publication on the results of the draft scientific articles in journals indexed by international scientific and technical databases (Scopus, Web of Science and other), etc.
As to January 1, 2017, 11 practical research projects are being realized at Tashkent State Law University:
A2-84 The questions of improving the legislation regulating business in the process of further deepening democratic marketing activity and (grant manager - PhD, Y.Kanyazov),
A-2-107 Problems of improving the enforcement practice of labor law in the conditions of deepening social and economic reforms (grant manager - PhD, M.Gasanov),
A-2-074 improvement of the legal regime of real estate (grant manager - PhD, V.Ergashev),
A-2-115 Problems of reforming the system of penalties in terms of reforming the judicial sector and the liberalization of criminal legislation (grant manager -. Doctor of Science, prof., K.Abdurasulova),
A-2-068 Research and theoretical and practical problems of application unnamed and mixed contracts in business (grant manager - Doctor of Science, prof., R.Ruziev),
A2-018 Procedural documents in civil and commercial proceedings and theoretical practical questions of registration (grant manager - Doctor of Science, prof., Z.Esanova),
A-2-102 Conceptual issues of strengthening the independence of the judiciary (grant manager -. PhD, S.Rakhmonova),
A2-106 Mechanism of ensuring the effectiveness of the court activity in criminal proceedings (grant manager - PhD, prof., U.Tuhtasheva),
A-2-020 The features of differentiation of criminal procedure forms - particularly the national socio-legal identification (grant manager - Doctor of Science, prof., F.Mukhitdinov),
KA-2-001 Improving the implementation mechanism in medical law (grant manager – N.Gafurova)
One applied research grant for young scientists YA-2-019 The matters of improving of organizational-legal grounds of implementation of modern corporate governance in Uzbekistan (grant manager – PhD, N.Kushaev).