Academic Innovation Fund
The University is implementing a project in the amount of 140 thousand US dollars of a grant from the Academic Innovation Fund of the World Bank
Tashkent State University of Law participated in the competition of the Fund for Academic Innovations organized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in cooperation with the World Bank with the project “Innovative form of expansion of availability of legal education through the “Electronic University” platform”, and was recognized as one of the winners of the competition.
Currently, it is planned to sign a contract with the allocation of US $ 140 thousand to finance activities under this project. The grant team provides for the following key project activities:
Announcement of a tender among computer program specialists and specialized software development firms for the creation of the Electronic University platform;
Integration on the basis of a single platform of electronic programs "Electronic learning process", "Electronic teacher", "Electronic student", "Electronic researcher", "Electronic legal propaganda", as well as social programs for working with youth;
Study of modern information and communication technologies and programs of modern foreign universities (including through working trips and inviting foreign specialists as experts);
Development and testing of special online programs to expand access for girls and women to legal education in the process of creating the Electronic University platform;
Information about the work carried out on the project "Innovative form of expansion of availability of legal education through “Electronic University” platform
Tashkent State University of Law was achieved in the competition on the project “Innovative form of expansion of availability of legal education through the “Electronic University” platform” financing of $ 140 thousand US dollars and was carried out followings:
- On March 6, 2019, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Tashkent State University of Law signed Contract AIF 2/23 in the amount of 140 thousand US dollars.
- The first conception of the project was designed by the Working Group on the implementation of the project.
- On the basis of the approved schedule of 5 leading institutions of Uzbekistan (Tuit, Turin University, Westminster University, Inha University, Singapore University), 3-4 day visits were made in May 2019 to familiarize with the existing e-learning programs and to study experience.
- According to the decision of the Tender commission that the services are cheap, high-quality and guaranteed by the UZINFOCOM was deemed eligible to conclude a contract with the unified integrator LLC for the creation and support of State Information Systems for a total price of 178 922 265 (one hundred seventy-eight million nine hundred and twenty-two thousand two hundred and sixty-five).
Tender for a project "Electronic university"
Tashkent State University of Law participated in the grant competition of the Academic Innovation Fund, organized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in cooperation with the World Bank, and was recognized as one of the winners of the competition.
Currently, in order to highlight the activities and promote this project, a tender is being announced at the university to create an electronic information stand.
Highly skilled designers, manufacturing companies and organizations will be involved in this project on a competitive basis.
Requirements for the stand:
- Diode illumination booth;
- Total dimensions 260X140 cm;
- Possibility of quickly information exchange.
Documents to be submitted to the tender commission:
- Copy of passport;
- taxpayer identification number (INN);
- Copy of the certificate of state registration of the manufacturing enterprise and organization;
- A copy of the permit for the right to carry out this activity;
- estimate of the costs
Contracts will be signed with manufacturing company or organization which selected as the winner of tender.
Date of the tender: August 10 - 24.
Technical Coordinator of the project: Jamoliddin Abdurahmonhodjaev.
Tel .: + 998 71 233 66 36 (1042), + 998 93 568 91 10