Visit of teachers of TSUL to Japan
On November 19-29, 2019, professors of the Tashkent State University of Law took part in a short-term internship at the Faculty of Law of the Nagoya University of Japan. During the visit, the delegation was familiarized with the organization of the training process and research activities at Nagoya University. The mechanism of working with electronic programs for effective organization of self-learning, used in the framework of "Learning management System" was studied as well.
In addition, the international online round-table discussion was held at Nagoya University with the participation of professors and teachers of Tashkent State University of Law on the topic "Characteristics of Legal Education in Uzbekistan and Challenges of Transition Period". During the event, the problems of legal education in Uzbekistan were analyzed and determined ways and measures to eliminate them.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics