The Department of Criminal Procedure Law and Criminalistics organized a "master-class"
A "master class" on the topic "International cooperation in criminal matters" was organized by the leсturer of the Department of Criminal Procedure Law and Criminalistics R. Abdullaev
On December 17, 2019, the lecturer of the Department of Criminal Procedure Law and Criminalistics of Tashkent State Law University R.Abdullaev organized a “master class” with the participation of an employee of the Investigation Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Lieutenant Colonel S.Grishko on the topic “International cooperation in criminal matters" for students of the 1st and 2nd groups of the 3rd course of the profile direction “Civil Law”.
The "master class" was interesting and informative, Lt. Col. S.Grishko explained on the basis of practical examples the procedure and main provisions for interaction between investigators and inquiry bodies with the competent authorities of foreign states.
At the end of the “master class”, students received answers to their questions.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics