The chair of ecology and agrarian law organized an event
The department of ecology and agrarian law held an spirituality event in a student dormitory
On November 28, 2019, on the occasion of the creation of the World Society for the Conservation of Nature, the Department of Ecological and Agricultural Law held a round table in the dormitory of students at TSUL on the theme "Nature and We." At the event, students were given the concepts of the role and importance of nature and the environment in human life, as well as the basics of its protection.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics