Information Resource Center held a seminar on scientific journals in Uzbekistan and abroad
The Information Resource Center of the Tashkent State University of Law promotes periodicals in Uzbekistan and abroad. University professors, doctoral candidater and independent researchers, as well as employees of the Center. Look part in the seminar organized by the IRC. The main purpose of this was to help university professors and educators learn about periodicals coming to the IRC and keep students informed. Tashkent State un of Law is a subscriber to 53 scientific and popular periodicals published in Uzbekistan in 2019. This year the American Journal of Jurisprudence, Harvard Law Review, Stanford Law Review, American Journal of International Law, The Yale Law Journal, The Cambridge Law Journal of United Kingdom, Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, International Journal of the Legal District, 41 scientific works and periodicals of the Russian Federation were accepted to the Scientific Foundation of the IRC.
These scientific journals reflect the latest achievements and scientific developments in the global legal system. Therefore, in the seminar participants could get useful information on the use of these journals as an important scientific resource for university professors, teachers, doctoral candidate and independent researchers in their teaching and research work.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics