Scientific seminar was held by the Department of Ecology and Agrarian Law
The representatives of the state committees of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection and forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan and teachers of the department and university took part in the scientific seminar
On November 29, 2019, with the initiative of the Department of Ecological and Agrarian Law of the Tashkent State Law University, a scientific seminar was held on the topic “The role of cadastral activities in environmental protection”. At the seminar, the speaker, associate professor, Ph.D. R. Toshboeva analyzed the methods for providing cadastral information about natural resources and how to provide them, as well as questions of the implementation of international legal acts into national legislation in terms of information activities.
The representatives of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Ecology and Environment Protection and the State Committee for Forestry attended in the event. The debates and discussions on the issues that arose during the seminar impressed the seminar participants.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics