Republican scientific–practical conference
Republican scientific–practical conference “Foreign Language Teaching and Learning: Actual Social and Lingua-Cultural Problems”
Language Training Department of the University hosted the republican scientific-practical conference entitled “Foreign Language Teaching and Learning: Actual Social and Lingua-Cultural Problems” on February 26, 2018. The event welcomed guest speakers as John Simpson – English Language Fellow, EL Program Coordinator Nodira Melibaeva, US embassy in Tashkent and Emine Shekhamedova – Business Development Manager, British Council. The key presenters focused on important issues of ‘Successful intercultural communication through foreign language acquisition and culture’ and ‘Intercultural communication and international test in English: IELTS’.
The conference participants had a lively interaction with the presenters.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics