Republican Scientific and Practical Conference were held
There were discussed the issues of land legislation development and its improvement of the Republic of Uzbekistan
On November 15, 2019 the department of Environmental and Agrarian Law held the Republican scientific and practical conference on the theme "Land legislation development and its improvement the Republic of Uzbekistan."
The conference was attended by deputies of the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis, representatives of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state cadastre, the State Committee on Ecology and Environmental Protection, the Ministry of Water Resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State Committee on Forestry, Council of farms, dekhkan farms and homeowners of Uzbekistan, Tashkent State Agrarian University, Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers, non-governmental non-profit organizations, the media, as well as faculty, scientific applicants and masters of the university. There were discussed issues such as the rational and efficient use of land resources, land protection, eliminating inconsistencies between industry laws and by-laws, filling in existing legal gaps, developing science by ensuring harmony between theory and practice in conference.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics