Practical training in M. Ulugbek district court on criminal cases
The teacher of the Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics A. Khujanazarov organized a practical training
On December 16, 2019 the Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics within the framework of the module “Criminal procedure law” and with the participation of students of the 3rd year of the University organized a visiting lesson in M. Ulugbek district court on criminal cases on the topic: “Conciliation proceedings”.
During the visiting class, the students took part in the trial on a criminal case under the chairmanship of judge M.Ulugbek district court on criminal cases
M. Kayumov, during which they received all the necessary information.
At the end of the field session, students received answers to all their questions.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics