Practical training held by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics
Practical training on the topic “Proceedings before the court of first instance” in the Yunusabad district court on criminal cases was held by the lecturer of the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics U. Rakhimova
In order to develop skills of the practical application of theoretical knowledge, Tashkent State University of Law in cooperation with the Yunusabad district criminal court (judge E.R.Shamsutdinova) a practical training on the topic of “Proceedings before the court of first instance” was held for the 3-rd year students of the profile directions "State law" (the 1st group), "Civil law" (the 2nd group) with Russian language of instruction.
Judge E.R. Shamsutdinova, through practical examples, explained the procedure for the trial of a criminal case, the debate of the parties, the court verdict, the issues resolved by the court when deciding the sentence, as well as the procedure for passing it. In addition, students directly participated in the consideration of criminal case.
At the end of the practical training, students received answers to their questions.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics