Mobile court session held by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics
Mobile court session was held by the lecturer of the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics Kh.Mamatkulova in the Tashkent state university of law
In order to develop skills of the practical application of theoretical knowledge, Tashkent State University of Law in cooperation with the Yunusabad district criminal court (judge A.A.Shamakhmudov) a mobile court session (in relevant parts of Article 166of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan) was held for the members of the scientific club “PROCEDURE” on 29th of November, 2019.
At the end of the mobile court session, students received answers to their questions.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics