Outreach at the Tashkent City Criminal Court
On November 12, 2019, the teacher of the Department of Criminal Procedural Law and Criminalistics М.Каdirova, Q.Rozimova and A.Xujanazarov in the framework of the module “Criminal Procedure Law”, organized practical training for students of the 3rd year of university at the Tashkent City Criminal Court on the topic: “Appeal and cassation proceedings”.
Students took part in a practical training held by the judges of the Tashkent City Criminal Court A. Djalilov and E. Turgunbaev, during which they received all the necessary information.
Based on the results of the practical training, students received answers to all their questions.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics