Held an Olympiad on Criminal Procedure Law
On February 24, 2018, an Olympiad on Criminal Procedure Law was held by the Department of Criminal Procedure Law in the Tashkent State University of Law and Circle “Procedure”
Undergraduate and graduate students from all courses participated in the Olympiad.
There were two stages in the competition. In the first stage, students solved 25 tests. In the next stage, practical knowledge and writing skills of students were checked by 3 tasks (one theoretical question, one case and a task to draft a procedural document).
Winners are as follows:
First place – Toshkanov Nurbek Bakhriddinovich (Criminal Law activity, fourth course, first group).
Second place – Ergashov Zafar Sayfullo ugli (Criminal Law activity, fourth course, fourth group).
Second place – Yusupov Avazbek Ikromjon ugli, (Criminal Law activity, fourth course, third group).
Winners were awarded with diplomas and other prizes.
Besides that, third-course student – Jurayeva Asal Bakhtieva, Mutalov Otabek Bakhrom ugli, Kuchkarov Abror Alisher ugli also received prizes for getting high scores.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics