Harmony of theory and practice in teaching
On March 2, 2018 the deputy of the Legislative Chamber of Oliy Majlis Mr. Khamraev Alisher and the deputy of the district Kengash of People’s Deputies Ms. Azimova Umida were invited to Tashkent State University of Law on the initiative of the lecturer of Department of Public Law Ms. Shirin Tulyaganova to conduct a training session. The guest lecturers delivered an innovative lecture to the 1-year students on the topic of Constitutional Law “Electoral system in the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
As a result of the training session, the students have obtained practical knowledge about the activity of the democratic party “Milliy Tiklanish” and detailed procedure of how elections are held in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The guest lectures incorporated video materials to the session while interpreting rules of constitutional law. The students appreciated the teaching approach taken in the training session, which can be regarded as harmony of theory and practice.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics