Department of Ecology and Agrarian Law held a master class
The master class was held by the chief specialist in monitoring the requirements of forest legislation, the State Committee for Forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
On November 27, 2019 within the framework of the program "Ecological Law" of the Department of Ecology and Agricultural Law of Tashkent State University of Law held a master class on "Legal status of protected natural territories and forests". The lesson was conducted by the chief specialist of the State Committee of Forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Madaminov Sangin Muminjonovich.
The master-class was organized in conjunction with the practice and was full of lively discussions and debates among the students.
- Cooperation with the University of the Republic of Turkey
- Another doctoral dissertation was successfully defended
- The Department of Criminal procedure law and criminalistics held events on legal propaganda and “master class”.
- The Arm wrestling City Championship
- Organized master-class by the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics