The Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China calls for application for an academic education program in several fields of study
Duration of Master’s Program - 1 or 2 years; in PhD program - 3 years. The working language of the programs is English.
All costs associated with participation in an academic education program, including international travel, accommodation on campus, tuition fees and study materials, research expenses, payment for a dissertation guide, medical insurance, are covered by the inviting party. Participants also paid a monthly scholarship.
Criteria for candidates to participate in this program:
- be a citizen of Uzbekistan, born after September 1, 1974;
- be middle or senior civil servants, researchers or administrators of intermediate or advanced academic institutions;
- have a bachelor's degree or higher;
- have at least three years of work experience;
- provide a medical certificate of physical and mental health;
- speak English at a level not lower than IELTS 6.0 or equivalent of other international certification.
You may find additional information at the below links accordingly: