Scholarship for Master's Degree in Indonesia
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Between 2009 – 2018 periods, we have been awarding 1.163 scholarships to students coming from 71 developing countries around the world.
1. Indonesian Language Training Program
2. Preparatory program
3. Academic Program
1. The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old;
2. Applicants must hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply);
3. Applicants must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent;
4. Applicants must complete the on-line application form;
5. Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
How to Apply
All application process is conducted online through the KNB Scholarship website http://www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id./Please be advised that soliciting is prohibited.
1) Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country;
2) Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia);
3) 2 Academic Recommendation letters;
4) Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
5) Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English);
6) Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years;
7) Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Application deadline: April 12, 2019