Review of law sciences
Articles are being accepted for publication in the special issue of “Yuridik fanlar axborotnomasi — Вестник юридических наук — Review of law sciences”
On the occasion of the 28th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Editorial and Publishing Department of the Tashkent State University of Law informs you of the publication in December 2020 of a special issue of the scientific and practical legal journal "Yuridik fanlar akhborotnomasi - Bulletin of legal sciences - Review of law sciences" to the list of VAK under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Requirements for articles:
- articles must be sent in electronic form in Uzbek, Russian and English;
- articles should be well edited, based on scientific analysis and completed opinions, with practical suggestions and recommendations on current topics;
- the information presented in the article must have scientific novelty and originality; if borrowing (plagiarism) is detected, the article is not be accepted;
- the volume of the article should be from 10 to 20 pages;
- the text of the article should be prepared in a text editor MS WORD, have the font Times New Roman, 14 point size, 1.0 spacing;
- the text should be formatted on an A4 page, have indents at the top and bottom by 2 cm, on the left - 3 cm, on the right - 1.5 cm;
- an article in Uzbek, Russian and English must contain the title of the article, the last name, first name and patronymic of the author, position, academic degree and academic title, abstract (150-200 words), keywords (8-10);
- the list of used literature is compiled in the order of the references given in the text of the article (not in alphabetical order!);
- a scientific article must be reviewed by a specialist and submitted with a review;
- an active e-mail and phone number must be indicated in the article.
The submitted articles will be reviewed by the editorial board, based on the verdict of the board, they will be recommended for publication.
Articles submitted later than the specified deadline, not properly formatted, as well as articles with inappropriate topics and directions, are not considered by the editorial board.
In a special issue of the journal, scientific articles are accepted only from professors, employees, and doctoral students of the Tashkent State University of Law.
The special issue of the journal is generated in electronic form and posted on the official website of the Tashkent State University of Law (tsul.uz).
Publication in the journal is free of charge.
The text of the scientific article should be sent to the postal address or the Telegram messenger number of the Editorial and Publishing Department (94) 659-82-91.
The deadline for the submission of articles is December 6, 2020.
The author is responsible for the evidence and information presented in the article.
Khilola Saloeva, Head of the Editorial and Publishing Department, TSUU
Contact number: +998 71-233-66-36 +998 94-600-01-72