Master degree the US

wednesday 08 may 2019

The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students and young professionals to study in the United States for up to two years and earn a Master’s degree. Participants will be recruited through a merit-based open competition.

You may find additional information at the below link accordingly: