Don't miss the opportunity!
Riga Graduate School of Law organizes an 8-week online course on European Law and Economics.
Specialists with higher education who have an international certificate in English (IELTS - 5.5, TOEFL IBT - 69+ or TOEFL PBT - 525+) are invited to participate.
Those who wish by August 24 must register at the link https://www.rgsl.edu.lv/programmes/online-intensive-programme and submit the following documents in electronic form:
- resume indicating functional responsibilities for the position held (Curriculum Vitae, CV);
- a diploma of higher education in English (if the diploma is issued in another language, it must be translated into English and certified);
- a document confirming the level of knowledge of a foreign language;
- employer's recommendation;
- a short (one-minute) video message from the applicant, which sets out the reasons for his participation in the course;
- motivation letter.
Successfully selected candidates must notify the Department of International Cooperation of TSUL. All costs associated with training are covered by the inviting party.
Classes will begin on October 26 this year.