Competition on project "Electronic university"
Tashkent State University of Law took part in the competition of the grant of the Academic Innovation Fund, organized by the Ministry of Higher and secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in cooperation with the World Bank, with the Project “Innovative form of legal expanding education through the platform” Electronic University” and was recognized as one of the winners of the competition.
Currently, a competition is being announced to promote this project at the University with the aim of establishing an information corner and creating an electronic stand.
To implement this project, highly qualified designers, production enterprises and organizations are involved on a competitive basis.
Requirements for the stand:
- diode light distribution stand;
- overall size 240 х 190 CM;
- prepare on the basis of digital graphics.
Documents to be submitted to the tender commission:
- copy of passport;
- Taxpayer Identification Number (Inn);
- copy of the certificate of state registration of the producing enterprise and organization;
- a copy of the permit granting the right to engage in this activity;
- estimates of wxpenditures.
In competition, a contract will be drafted with the manufacturing enterprises and organizations that are most likely to be found.
Deadline: November 20, 2019 – December 15, 2019.
Information to contact:
Technician coordinator of Project: Jamoliddin Abdurahmonkho'jaev
Tel.: +998 71 233 66 36 (1042) +998 93 568 91 10