About additional admission of documents for double-degree programs
Applicants who submitted documents to the undergraduate program of the Tashkent State University of Law (TSUL) during the admission campaign of the 2020/2021 academic year for training in Russian, but could not enter, have the right to take part in an additional competition for double-degree undergraduate programs.
Acceptance of documents for the additional competition will take place from 15 to 22 September 2020.
We remind you, that TSUL organized two joint educational programs: with the KAZGYU University named after M.S. Narikbaev (Republic of Kazakhstan) and Grodno State University named after Y. Kupala (Republic of Belarus).
Programs are implemented in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 11, 2019 No. DP-4391 "On measures to introduce new management principles in the system of higher and secondary specialized education" and the Order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 29, 2020 No. OP-5987 "On additional measures to radically improve legal education and science in the Republic of Uzbekistan”. The necessary agreements have been concluded between TSUL and partner universities, at the same time the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan have agreed on admission quotas.
The training will take place both at partner universities (abroad) and at TSUL. The cost of training is approximately $ 3,000 per year:
- from $ 1000 to $ 1500 per semester during the period of study at a foreign university;
- from 34.75 to 46.5 basic units of account per semester during the period of study at TSUL.
Students who successfully complete their studies under the program will receive 2 diplomas: a bachelor's degree from TSUL and a foreign university. The diplomas do not differ in their status from the diplomas received by graduates in the course of training in the general order. Graduates of double-degree programs will be able to work in the Republic of Uzbekistan and in the country of a partner university without nostrification.
To submit documents for the additional competition, follow the short instructions.
Step 1. Go to the website degree.tsul.uz and put a tick on the agreement with the selection conditions and press the button "Fill out the application":
Step 2. In the pop-up window, select one of the two joint educational programs.
Step 3. In the form that opens, enter the following data:
4. Date of birth;
5. Score on the entrance tests conducted by the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (STC);
6. Phone number;
7. Permanent address.
Then attach the following documents in PDF format:
2. Notarized translation of the passport into Russian;
3. Certificate for 11 classes (college or lyceum diploma);
4. Notarized translation of the certificate for 11 classes (college or lyceum diploma) into Russian;
5. Pass of the applicant, issued by the information system of STC;
6. Answer sheet with a score on the entrance test, issued by the information system of the STC.
Then click the "Send" button.
Step 4. After sending the information, you can download an electronic application that was automatically generated by the system and sent to TSUL and a foreign university. To do this, use the "Download PDF" button.
Important! With applicants who have submitted documents for an additional competition, partner foreign universities will conduct interviews for compliance with the minimum requirements for training. Applicants will be admitted to the interview one by one in descending order of points scored in the entrance tests conducted by the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Partner universities reserve the right not to interview all applicants without exception if previous applicants with higher test scores have demonstrated compliance with the minimum requirements and were recommended for admission to study.
Telephone for information of TSUL:
– on the issues of a joint educational program with the Grodno State University named after Yanka Kupala: + 998 (71) 233-66-36, internal 1044;
– on issues of a joint educational program with the KAZGYU University named after M.S. Narikbaev: + 998 (71) 233-66-36, internal 1047.