The International Cooperation
The Tashkent State University of Law drafted contracts, agreements and memoranda with the following leading foreign scientific and educational institutions, analytical, research centers and international organizations:
1. Boston College Law School.
German Federal Republic
2. German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer and German Research Institute of Public Administration.
3. Representation of the Fund. Konrad Adenauer in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
5. Nagoya University.
6. University of Osaka.
National Republic of China
7. Northwestern University of Politics and Law.
8. East China University of Political Science and Law.
9. Shanghai University of Political science and Law.
Republic of Slovenia
10. Branch of INGO "Regional Dialogue" in Uzbekistan.
11. Autonomous non-profit organization "International Training and Methodological Center for Financial Monitoring".
12. Russian State University of Justice.
The Republic of Tajikistan
13. Tajik State University of Law, Business and Politics.
14. Ural State University of Law.
15. Polotsk State University.
16. UK University of Law.
17. Nagoya University of Economics.
18. Osh State University.
19. Maribor University.
20. University of Gdansk.